One principle of being content with myself is never comparing my life with those of other people. If I will look at the lives of other people I will always find myself lacking. I always look instead at what I have and be grateful.
Five Principles of Contentment:
1. Never allow yourself to complain about anything.
2. Never picture yourself in any other circumstances or someplace else
3. Never compare your lot with another's
4. Never allow yourself to wish or that had been otherwise
5. Never dwell on tomorrow - Remember that tomorrow is God's not ours.